timestamps

Blue Stealth

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
6,201
Guys please pay attention to timestamps when you reply and make posts around the forum. Particularly the recruitment office. I see so many people reply to threads that are months old, even over one entire year in one case.

1) When you reply to a thread that is older than a couple weeks it shows that you either are trying to get the non AR greeter award or your forum posts number up. This is not cool and you do not want to be known for it. I do not think real highly of people who post whats basically spam just to get their stupid post count up.

2) You look really stupid and careless when you do this. And if you do this in the recruitment office it makes you look like you just dont care, which makes us all look bad.

please take this into consideration and dont be too lazy to check if the thread is months old. you shouldnt really be searching that far back anyway, but this happens way too often.

rant finished.

-Blue
 
well of course, use your judgement, but im talking mostly about inside the recruitment offices

-Blue
 
Guys please pay attention to timestamps when you reply and make posts around the forum. Particularly the recruitment office. I see so many people reply to threads that are months old, even over one entire year in one case.

1) When you reply to a thread that is older than a couple weeks it shows that you either are trying to get the non AR greeter award or your forum posts number up. This is not cool and you do not want to be known for it. I do not think real highly of people who post whats basically spam just to get their stupid post count up.

2) You look really stupid and careless when you do this. And if you do this in the recruitment office it makes you look like you just dont care, which makes us all look bad.

please take this into consideration and dont be too lazy to check if the thread is months old. you shouldnt really be searching that far back anyway, but this happens way too often.

rant finished.

-Blue

What is a Non A|R Greeter?
 
What is a Non A|R Greeter?

Like Blue Stealth said someone who greets new members that aren't part of the A|R. There is a little award for it.


And yes, Necroposting is not cool guys. Almost as bad as trolling
 
They actually have an award for someone who greets people who are not a member of A|R? I agree with Stealth. I hate checking a thread that is highlighted because someone posted in it and come to find out that it has been cold for more than 2 months. Or like events that have past and people are like "I'll be there". When the event was days earlier.
I know I've seen a post like this one. Somewhere...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top