got banned, contested ban, want to re contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

evildead420

I made one post
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
5
SO, I got banned last night, and I apologize for the racial comments I may have used in a joking manor. In my defense, I never dropped the "-er", and thats what kept it playful, and originally a joke, until I got banned. Whoever contested my ban wasn't there, and has no sense of humor. If you'd lift that ban, it'd be much appretiated, as besides last night, I haven't gotten into any trouble with you guys.

Your's truely,

evildead
 
Racism isn't allowed here at eGO. At all. None.
That really disappoints me. Seeing the e's breaking our rules. You guys represent the clan and your out there breaking the rules.
 
There is a procedure for contesting a ban. I don't believe this is the place for that.....you may want to contact an advisor.
Racism is not allowed, in any form, period. This kind of behavior, even if it offends only one person, will spread by word of mouth. This tarnishes the image of eGO and directly violates what we stand for.
 
I think duality already answered your questions,

rules are presented to each gamer when they enter eGO servers, if you dont follow them you will be banned, we strive to keep our community clean and mature
 
This thread will be locked. Your contest ban was denied by a Division Leader, so chances of finding anyone to reverse it is next to impossible.

Also just cause you didnt stick an er at the end doesn't make the meaning of the word any less racist. I hope you learn from this mistake and move on to other servers atleast realizing what you did was wrong and racist.

Best of luck to you!
 
Racism isn't allowed here at eGO. At all. None.
That really disappoints me. Seeing the e's breaking our rules. You guys represent the clan and your out there breaking the rules.

He isn't in eGO.. He just plays on the servers.

OnTopic: Racism isn't allowed man, I'm sure you were just being 'playful' like you say but you gotta understand that it offends people regardless if its funny or not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top