C Caffeine-Rx Forum Fiend Joined Mar 12, 2009 Messages 668 Jul 21, 2009 #21 ... also ordered the Logitech G15 keyboard. Let's hope the LCD screen on it is compatible with anything of mine. I atleast want it to show my PC system info (temp, speed, etc).
... also ordered the Logitech G15 keyboard. Let's hope the LCD screen on it is compatible with anything of mine. I atleast want it to show my PC system info (temp, speed, etc).
T That One Guy Poster Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 100 Jul 21, 2009 #22 That keyboards a beast, i'm sure it'll work for you, I had one for awhile, but took it back so i could get a harddrive after mine failed.
That keyboards a beast, i'm sure it'll work for you, I had one for awhile, but took it back so i could get a harddrive after mine failed.