S soilder198 I made one post Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 14 Jul 14, 2009 #1 I tried finding my Maul ID by connecting to an Edgegamers server but that didn't work. How can I find it?
I tried finding my Maul ID by connecting to an Edgegamers server but that didn't work. How can I find it?
broccolicreamsoup EGO Zealot Joined Jul 22, 2008 Messages 1,806 Jul 14, 2009 #2 join a server any server and go to console (~) and type in status to find your steam ID
S soilder198 I made one post Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 14 Jul 14, 2009 #3 broccolicreamsoup said: join a server any server and go to console (~) and type in status to find your steam ID Click to expand... thx i did that, then went back 2 have it fully verified but it didnt say Maul ID verified|| nvm i got it verified Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
broccolicreamsoup said: join a server any server and go to console (~) and type in status to find your steam ID Click to expand... thx i did that, then went back 2 have it fully verified but it didnt say Maul ID verified|| nvm i got it verified