Does EGO save server-side demos?

thelehmanlip

I made one post
Joined
May 18, 2009
Messages
2
I'm not positive on how the demo system all works, but I was wondering if we kept track of server side demos. I really wish I had recorded a demo of today (7/15/09 ~1-3pm). If they do exist, could someone please point me to where they would be available?

Thanks, and EGO dustbowl is the greatest thing to ever happen to me.

-Dr. Leh
 
Huh? No, i dont think they do record demos server side.
 
eGO does not record server-side demos. Sorry. You just need to come back and do it again, but this time record your own demo!
 
at least not until Valve releases the new demo system O_O
SOON WE WILL BE ABLE TO ASK THE SERVER TO GIVE US A DEMO :D
but right now no
 
Okay, just making sure. Hopefully that new demorec system will come out soon...

Thanks for the help!
 
Don't worry, I know how you feel. A lot of times I wish I could record my gameplay. I use Fraps and I'm usually too busy pwning or suxing to hit the button.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top