Hey guys,
I just DL'd the Source Package from Valve Yesterday, and jumped on the Sniper one shot one kill server for a bit. It was fun, and most of the pubs were friendly. DoD is still a bit different from Insurgency, so it will probably take some getting used to. I plan on playing a little bit of DoD tonight while on Ventrilo, so let me know if there are any maps that I really should try out.
Regards
Gen-ig
I just DL'd the Source Package from Valve Yesterday, and jumped on the Sniper one shot one kill server for a bit. It was fun, and most of the pubs were friendly. DoD is still a bit different from Insurgency, so it will probably take some getting used to. I plan on playing a little bit of DoD tonight while on Ventrilo, so let me know if there are any maps that I really should try out.
Regards
Gen-ig

















