My gaming set-up

Alequin

I made one post
Joined
Jul 15, 2009
Messages
2
So, I'm new to eGo and I thought I'd share my set-up with you guys. I mainly play on my laptop which is a Sony Vaio. It has an intel Centrino 2 @ 2.4ghz, 4 gigs of ram, ATI 3650, 17 inch widescreen monitor, and Vista 64-bit ultimate. It works well. I max out at 300 in css and about 40 in TF2. Maxed out setting in l4d I get about 33 FPS. So, it works well.

My desktop is almost done. I just need my power supply!!!! Right now I have an MSI 790i mother board, 8 gigs of Corsair dominator ram, Intel Core i7, 2 x EVGA GTX 295, Antec 901 Case, and a beastly rigged water cooling system. So, if anyone has some recommendations on anything to change or whatever, let me know.
 
and btw you might wana go for a 790i ultra FTW edition its a big increase over standard.
and maybe scrap the antec case and go for a coolermaster HAF 932
 
Meh. It'll definately be fancy. But I've always been more of a fan of getting the most for your money. Not just the most regardless of cost.
 
The Antec is a very nice case lol. And yes, I'd recommend a FTW version of your Mobo. Also, I'd recommend a Corsair PSU. If you really an enthusiast, and it seems like you are, a 1000W would be nice.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top