- Joined
- Jul 16, 2009
- Messages
- 5
I wasnt sure where to post this so i just dropped it here in help.
I play a bit of DoD:S, and my tag i believe is 134rd LazerBrigade :: Atlus[PS]
I usually play in an ego server i think it was a 24/7 avalanche, with a friend thats the same name as me but with a 'tron" where atlus was. I went to log on while he was offline but it notified me that i was banned. I was offline while this happened.
Is this some kind of error or am i rly banned? if its no error please let me know what i did cuz im pretty sure i didnt do anything wrong, im kinda insulted i liked that server -_-
I play a bit of DoD:S, and my tag i believe is 134rd LazerBrigade :: Atlus[PS]
I usually play in an ego server i think it was a 24/7 avalanche, with a friend thats the same name as me but with a 'tron" where atlus was. I went to log on while he was offline but it notified me that i was banned. I was offline while this happened.
Is this some kind of error or am i rly banned? if its no error please let me know what i did cuz im pretty sure i didnt do anything wrong, im kinda insulted i liked that server -_-











