is WoW really worth it?

Ive been playing wow since 2 months after release, i have 2 level 80's i find the game really fun, the pvp does have some flaws but if you can play well you can beat any other class, also the PvE (person vs environment){dungeons etc}. Also you don't loose items, and the only way to be hacked on the game is if you have a key loger or you give away your info. In my four and a half years of play ive found it very worth while. Well that my opinion any ways.
 
Never tried it but i have a free 14-day trial if anyone wants a free CD Key for that id be glad to give it out
 
I LOVE IT SO MUCH. ITS SO GREAT!


(I'm addicted, but I like it. Give it a chance for a month or 2)
 
Being the gaming nerd I am, I used to play WoW, City of Heroes/Villains, LoTRO, AoC, Runescape... I have a couple of lvl 80's, if you find it fun and addicting I'd say go for it, and you definintly want to make your own accout, it's a lot better then buying 1 or getting a free one, but I've quit it after I got bored.
 
If you do get into and some of you already are, just don't let it get to the point where it's the only thing you wanna do is farm gear =O, Plus it gets frustrating at time when you're trying to farm stuff but get ganked constantly. It just gets tiring plus the amount you put into farming gold just to waste it on an enchant that should be cheap but people dont make it that way. Just don't roll an warrior or healing class, They get you gear of different specs just in case and its annoying to pay like 50g for respec. Anyway personally, I quit cause after like 2 years for me, Wasted a bit of real life money and didnt really get anything from it besides having fun which you can have from some other game that doesnt require 15 dollars a month
 
if you do play, i would go druid or warlock. a retadin will be good till the next patch, then your compleltely nerfed.
 
Okay I've played wow for a while (about a year) and I think it was a great game. A lot of people say negative things about it because it has a bad reputation. None the less many people play and enjoy it. If your looking for a pvp game then go play Warhammer, not to say that WoW pvp is bad but it's not that good compared to Warhammers. Where WoW really shines it it's dungeons and raids. It is a really team based game when you get to level 80 and join a guild. But it takes time to get to 80 and learn to play right so if you do decide to play, be aware that your are going to put many many hours into it. All in all I say it's fun and I had a good time playing it, I'm actually thinking of starting up again.

If you have any questions about the game feel free to contact me via e-mail or pm.

Info Source: I have played around a year and have a 80 Human Rogue
I have also participated in many guild raid runs and my rogue is geared for Naxx 25( a lvl 80 raid) and I quit right before patch 3.1 was released...
 
I found this bad. I tried it back in....2004? Maybe? I thought it was good, but never had the time to play it.
As expansions came out, I became more angry about me not having as much time. Eventually, around level 35 because I was almost never able to play, I quit. Soon afterwards, I started a new account and got this new char to level 35 in a few months. That was fast for me.
I finally quit and, about a year later, created a new character, which got to level 35 in a month.
As I progressed, I found the game gradually getting more boring, even though now I had the time for it. Also, I've never been higher than level 35 due to WoW becoming boring and more interesting games (I got TF2 on the PC a little before that).

Overall, it's good if you have time and don't get bored by doing the same thing repeatedly. I hate grinding. WoW is almost entirely grinding. For some reason Guild Wars interests me more. Don't ask me why, it just does.
 
I like it alot, i've been playing for...about 1 1/2 month ahd have 2 lvl 60s
 
The game is not that bad at first, but once you start getting higher in lvl's i found it boring.
 
If paying for a second life and second job is worth it to you then I would get it. But there are free to play free to download MMO's out there. I play 12 Sky 2 every now and then. I've logged a total of maybe 20 hours on my character and already hit lvl 45. Quick leveling, easy gameplay mechanics, great graphics for a free2play game and did I mention it's free? The only problem I have with it is that you can only do one quest at a time...but the grinding isn't that hard so it doesn't feel like it takes that long to go from one quest to another. But, in my opinion, WoW will never be woth it b/c at $15/M that equates to $160/Y. That $160 could be used for better stuff: 2 or 3 games, a new graphics card, food, gas, movies, concerts...you see where I'm going? I'm just saying that for the time and money you devote to the game, plus the prices of the original game and it's expansion packs, you aren't getting a worth while investment. And yes I did play, but only for 2 months. That was a long rant so I'll stop now
 
Last edited:
Umm there is this game i play its really awesome.....
Its called 2moons... Its a MMORPG
www.2moons.acclaim.com
if anyone is going to play it um pm so i can help u with the game
watch

If it doesn't work ^
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1YI5hkVsMQ[/ame]
This video is just a event that goes everyday^
Here is all the characters
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlSDX1rTZ14[/ame]
 
Back
Top