My theory on next class update

boomsta

Poster
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
101
My theory on the next class update is just because i was bored and wanted something about the next class update. Yesterday they came out with an update with on teamfortress.com and it was just some avatars of each class. I've been waiting for the next class update since pretty much right after the sniper/spy one came out, and this i think is a hint for the next one. On the page update it has a list of "men should be engaged in, at all times". In this list were 4 things.
1. Getting a haircut ( demo because of new fro)
2. Yelling (soldier because he yells all the time)
3. Digesting ribs (the engy because in his bio it says he eats ribs)
4. Hill defense ( and the last being engy also because in meet the engy i guess you could say he was defending a hill)
so yea, that my theory, tell me what you think, most likely its just me being overobsessive with the game
 
Conspiracy theories!? :O

So, I'm working on making a CTF version of sawmill. I clicked on the properties tab of the intel to change its team, when I noticed a setting that I'm pretty sure wasn't there last time I worked on a map:

Game Type

It had a drop down menu, so I clicked it. The choices were as follows:

CTF
Attack/Defend
Territory Control
Invade (wut?)
King of the Hill

tf2goddammit.jpg




TF2 Wiki entry explaining King of the Hill and Invade. Wiki is a credible source, right?



King of the Hill?!?
Invade?!?
:scared::scared::scared::scared:
 
I want engy stuff, I want engy stuff now!

koth and invade sound like good times just waiting to happen.

Update now valve!
 
Yeah, I suspected KotH when i read the blog. Sounds like it'll be fun, I don't at all doubt that they really will add it.
 
I'm sure the KOTH and invade were already there. I mean, there are already custom koth maps out, there have always been numerous gametypes like that in the entity systems of ctf.

(think of diff maps like, bball, avanti etc)


and EWWWW ctf_sawmill
 
That would be really interesting if they just busted out the last 3 class updates all at once. Would certainly limit the class spam, which i believe was the intention of releasing both spy and sniper last time.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top