50K in Prizes?

50,000 In Prizes?​

Believe it or not, we have given or have the gear to give out over $50,000 in prizes. All in the form of donated gear from companies that love eGO!

Sadly, it does not cover the costs of running servers. We tried to trade gear to Softlayer for servers and they said, "We already have our own gear. Please make payment in cash or check."

So we are stuck giving away to you!

And we are stuck with a hefty Server Payment. It is a lot if somone or a small group of someone's has to pay for it. It is around 10 bucks a year if every Admin would chip in their party. 10 bucks a year from every admin would basically pay all of our bills.

If every single unique user connecting to our servers would donate one dime (.10 dollar), just one dime, it would pay our bills.

Brother, can you spare a dime?

Donate to eGO! We need to keep the servers up and running.

A $40 donation in the US ($50 outside the US) gets you one of these Black T-Shirts:

If you are buying gear from someone who is not a sponsor, shame on you!

Stay tuned for a summer extravaganza of contests!
 
I'll definitely start donating more when I have spare money laying around. No one wants any of the servers to go down!
 
If I can come up with the $40 I might try to get a t-shirt... I really really like the way it looks... So is the money situation a matter of needing more sponsers? Or just needing Donations... or both?
 
I told you two months and SIX "pre-order extensions" ago John, I am not doing my monthly donations until I receive my t-shirt. In fairness, and because im such a generous guy, when I get my t-shirt in my hand, ill combine 3 months of donations into one payment. Best I can do. Sorry buddy.
 
I think i got some money around here somewhere. Well when I find some, I'll be sure to send it your way.
 
Hey John. I have an extra $40 laying around. but i can only send it via mail. is that ok? pm me please.
 
you could raffle the gear off to make money

like 20 dollers get you a ticket for a gameing rig and people can get as many tickets as they want.

that way it should give ego a good amount of money to work with and allows ego's users to get a good chance of getting some nice hardware
 
you could raffle the gear off to make money

yeah, each item for a sepearte raffle, one ticket cost $1 buy 5 for $3 10 for $5 so on :-) or something Like that... I really like this Idea because people are more likely to give a dollar or so than $40 and you will be making money instead of just giving it away :-)
 
I just sent out two waves of T-Shirts. The next wave will go out today or on monday. If you are outside the US, you will be in Wave 3. All US Donor's T's should be getting to them today or by Monday.
 
~ $40 ~

If the wife asks I got the black t-shirt for a heroic act of admin'ing.;)
 
i would donate but my mom would not take me to the post office :( ill try my best too though
 
like 20 dollers get you a ticket for a gameing rig and people can get as many tickets as they want.

that way it should give ego a good amount of money to work with and allows ego's users to get a good chance of getting some nice hardware

yeah, each item for a sepearte raffle, one ticket cost $1 buy 5 for $3 10 for $5 so on :-) or something Like that... I really like this Idea because people are more likely to give a dollar or so than $40 and you will be making money instead of just giving it away :-)

I think Verizon said we had to stop doing raffles. Could be wrong but i swear they said that at the last meeting.
 
Back
Top