50K in Prizes?

50,000 In Prizes?​

Believe it or not, we have given or have the gear to give out over $50,000 in prizes. All in the form of donated gear from companies that love eGO!

Sadly, it does not cover the costs of running servers. We tried to trade gear to Softlayer for servers and they said, "We already have our own gear. Please make payment in cash or check."

So we are stuck giving away to you!

And we are stuck with a hefty Server Payment. It is a lot if somone or a small group of someone's has to pay for it. It is around 10 bucks a year if every Admin would chip in their party. 10 bucks a year from every admin would basically pay all of our bills.

If every single unique user connecting to our servers would donate one dime (.10 dollar), just one dime, it would pay our bills.

Brother, can you spare a dime?

Donate to eGO! We need to keep the servers up and running.

A $40 donation in the US ($50 outside the US) gets you one of these Black T-Shirts:

If you are buying gear from someone who is not a sponsor, shame on you!

Stay tuned for a summer extravaganza of contests!
 
I think Verizon said we had to stop doing raffles. Could be wrong but i swear they said that at the last meeting.

Yep. Last several meetings (there was one late last night/early this morning.)
 
I'm going to make a donation for a shirt once I get the money for it, and once I get my debit card and Paypal account up and running.
 
Wished i could :(

Just spent some money on gaming gear...

My headset was broken, my mouse didn't work as I wanted it to, didn't even have a pad O.o And alot of other things...

It's with shame that I say some of them are from Razer...

So would like to donate... But not this time guys...

And btw... Can you give me a good advice for a good gaming PC?

(Not for now, but in a year or something)
 
I'd like to buy one but there isn't any choice of t-shirt size. Give much more info plz
 
I bought a Turtle Beach Headset (I absolutely love it) and will only ever buy them from them so long as they sponsor us!
 
august first i will donate my 10 $ as admin for you guys to keep these servers up and going :)
 
I've got a wedding coming up, a fiance along with two chinchillas, two parakeets, a cockatiel, two hermit crabs and a guinea pig to support - all on a measely dishwashing paycheck that's lucky to net me $200 in two weeks - but I'll donate everything that's in my paypal account - $17. I wish I could do more, but I'd already donated prior and willingly denied a t-shirt, as I wanted every ounce of the money to go to the servers instead of shipping for the shirt.

I'll donate some more when I can manage it, but I'll risk not paying my bills. Hopefully the $17 is worth at least a little something, for the time being.

Thanks and cheers.
 
I'll donate some on my next paycheck... Which is the end of the month.
Just need to write it down..
 
I'm currently seeking full-time employment. Once I've gotten that, I'll definitely start donating. :cool:
 
lol i bought from one of our sponsers....cooler master and i used 150 bucks on them XD but the case is worth every penny WOOT.....but then again i didnt buy my PSU from any of our sponsors because they are so expensive :( had to resort to Tuniq where i got a crazy good deal
 
I'll send some money in next week :) should have 40$
which is preferred money order or cash, I don't haves a credit card or paypal :(
 
Back
Top