New LCD Screen and HDD

blizbiggy

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
639
It has been past due, and I have finally got myself a bran new 24.6" LCD Screen :)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824254040

I plan on doing dual screens, my 24.6 as my main and 22 as my secondary. I cant wait to play in-game with a higher resolution!

Also, I have been hearing good things about WD on their hard drives. I figured since I needed another TB HDD, that I would go ahead and purchase it with my screen.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136284
 
Playing with a higher resolution is great :D

I've got a 26" LCD TV (Samsung) for my computer.
It's simply amazing, and should help your performance.
Now I get to drive home tonight and pick up the rest of my PC stuff that got delivered this week.
 
I use the Black edition as well - no problems, WD has always been good for me
 
I would check out Seagate as well, performance wise it ranks up there with WD. Their barracuda line 7200.12 I would highly recommend silent, high performance and a 5-year warranty (standard 3 years).

If you really have the money though I would get a Solid State Drive to put your most graphics intensive games and operating system onto it. It will make a big big difference in terms of speed.
 
If you really have the money though I would get a Solid State Drive to put your most graphics intensive games and operating system onto it.

Those things are ridiculously priced right now - I guarantold you in about a year when the price comes down we'll all be laughing about how much these SSD's cost right now. Yes I know they are a good performance bump, but $$$? I'll wait a bit more thanks ~
 
Yeah. I give SSD about 1-2 years before they get to a more reasonable price before I plan on getting one... The only good SSD drives out there right now are intel's brand and ocz's. But they are Uber expensive.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top