Skins

Yes skins are allowed on our servers both weapon and player skins. CS:S is meant to be enjoyed and we encourage everyone to have fun while playing the game they love. I've been playing with skins since I decided to no longer be competitive(They are illegal in matches) and I find it keeps the game looking interesting to me :)
 
I agree Krisis :D

andi dont get the whole illegal skin thing...... ive yet to find a skin that gives me an advantage... or does some sniper skins that allow you to no scope with the red dots etc maybe what they mean??
 
We don't allow skins that "glow" so that players make a greater contrast with the environment and are easier to spot and see in dark areas.

I've asked, and I'm pretty sure that lazer dot sniper skins are ok.
 
Even if people have skins unless they post screen shots saying hey look at my skins there would be no way to tell.


If ego didn't want people to have skins they would use a server setting ( I think sv_pure or consistency but not sure ) that disallows skins.
 
Yes, Skins are allowed. If they help a player cheat or the player uses them for an advantage they are not allowed.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top