- Joined
- Jun 16, 2008
- Messages
- 2,158
Since the cool thing to do now is to put a bounty on yourself, I, WaterSnake, am doing such.
Prize?
30K Casino Cash AND I address the winner by a name of their choosing (within eGO rules of course) for the rest of my life.
The Catch?
Ahh yes, well, this isn't as easy as a simple knifing. Yes, you will have to knife me, but...
I only play on the zombie server right now, so the rules are you have to KNIFE AND KILL ME when I am a zombies. That's right, the un-killable zombie.
Our friend Ramp has shown us this is very possible in his thread, http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=91429
After you knife me, you have to send me a pic (post it on this thead or PM me, whatever) of the kill with You <Knife> WaterSnake clearly visible in the picture. And you have to be aggressive, I won't just shout out "Ohhh, he got me!" when someone kills me, you gotta send me the pic.
Well, that's it. Good luck everyone.
Note: This bounty never ends, it only ends when someone finally kills me.
EDIT: Since it's so hard, it WILL COUNT if I'm afk
Prize?
30K Casino Cash AND I address the winner by a name of their choosing (within eGO rules of course) for the rest of my life.
The Catch?
Ahh yes, well, this isn't as easy as a simple knifing. Yes, you will have to knife me, but...
I only play on the zombie server right now, so the rules are you have to KNIFE AND KILL ME when I am a zombies. That's right, the un-killable zombie.
Our friend Ramp has shown us this is very possible in his thread, http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=91429
After you knife me, you have to send me a pic (post it on this thead or PM me, whatever) of the kill with You <Knife> WaterSnake clearly visible in the picture. And you have to be aggressive, I won't just shout out "Ohhh, he got me!" when someone kills me, you gotta send me the pic.
Well, that's it. Good luck everyone.
Note: This bounty never ends, it only ends when someone finally kills me.
EDIT: Since it's so hard, it WILL COUNT if I'm afk
Last edited:











