INS vs TF2 Divisional Scrim: Tomorrow, Sat the 18th

ScrappyDoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
4,560
Tomorrow night, we play the INS Division in a head-to-head matchup on their Event Server. We play at 8 PM Central, tomorrow night!

Mark your calendar and come to support your Division as we take on Hammer, HL2Master, PDX_Capy, and the rest of their Division!

Remember: INS is a free download via Steam. Install it now and we are checking out their server later tonight at 11 PM Central (9 PM Pacific).
 
I just got finished practicing on the Dust 2 server. I don;t think 24 points in an hour is too bad, considering how much I suck and never play. I will attempt to be there right before the late night fight (remember to go to that too) and then to the scrim tomorrow. I just wish all interdivisional scrims could be played in both games to give everyone a decent chance.
 
Im not half bad at insurgency, been playing since before it came on steam, but looking at the difficulty scale between the two games I predict we will get slaughtered.
 
Im not half bad at insurgency, been playing since before it came on steam, but looking at the difficulty scale between the two games I predict we will get slaughtered.

I've never played Ins, but I play CoD4, and they look moderately similar tbh. So if you're halfway good at TF2 and CoD4 then we should have a shot, maybe not a great one, but one never the less ;D.
 
Nah INS isn't really much like CoD4, but INS does greatly favor good teamwork, so who knows, we might not have our butts handed to us :P
 
Good marksmanship is all you need. (plus teamwork, but thats a given) I don't play INS very often, but when I do I can do a little cleaning up. Unfortunately I can't make the party tomorrow.
 
If yall are short on people, I can give it a try. In the mean time, maybe I'll practice a little.
 
I hope i can make it, since i am never at any events thanks to sicknesses that come on during the evening.
 
well i only tried INS a couple of times and left within a few minutes due to my attach-bayonets-and-charge approach.

so i can make the game if there's a slot to fill, remember; "teamwork is essential. it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at" I AM that person.
 
Well we lost. Miserably. But it was still a fun time and well played (we almost won a round (I think)). Apparently an hour and a half the day before wasn't enough practice time. Can't wait to take them on in TF2 soon though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top