INS vs TF2 Divisional Scrim: Tomorrow, Sat the 18th

Well we lost. Miserably. But it was still a fun time and well played (we almost won a round (I think)). Apparently an hour and a half the day before wasn't enough practice time. Can't wait to take them on in TF2 soon though.

absolutely, looking forward to the return match. that likely to be anytime soon?
 
Return match FTW!

This event was a lot of fun! I nearly didn't make it considering I crashed INS 3 times trying to fix my sound...

Of course everyone remembers me for that 1 RPG shot... :(
 
Return match FTW!

This event was a lot of fun! I nearly didn't make it considering I crashed INS 3 times trying to fix my sound...

Of course everyone remembers me for that 1 RPG shot... :(

You killed the person calling reinforcements! And everyone else! Of course we remember it! :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top