Ok, so I'm about to place my order for the rest of my Gaming PC parts and i'm torn between two Video card of almost the same price. Let me just post up my specs of the computer first.
Specs:
Case: NZXT Apollo with 1 Extra 120MM Fan (Extra Fan greatly recommended)
PSU: Corsair VX 550W
Motherboard: ASUS P5Q-E Intel P45
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz
Memory: G.Skill 4GB
OS: Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit
Drivers: WD Caviar Black 640GB 7200RPM
Keyboard/Mouse: Normal Standard ones at the moment
Display: Hanns-G 19" Widescreen
Those are going to be the specs of my PC.
Now the two video cards I'm torn between are a HIS Radeon HD 4850 and a Nivida GTS 250 both 512mb running on a 19" monitor at 1440x900. Which one should I get?
The reason of the question is because my board is Intel and it says "Supported CrossfireX". I'm only running one card not two so would either one do just fine?
Thanks
Strike
Specs:
Case: NZXT Apollo with 1 Extra 120MM Fan (Extra Fan greatly recommended)
PSU: Corsair VX 550W
Motherboard: ASUS P5Q-E Intel P45
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz
Memory: G.Skill 4GB
OS: Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit
Drivers: WD Caviar Black 640GB 7200RPM
Keyboard/Mouse: Normal Standard ones at the moment
Display: Hanns-G 19" Widescreen
Those are going to be the specs of my PC.
Now the two video cards I'm torn between are a HIS Radeon HD 4850 and a Nivida GTS 250 both 512mb running on a 19" monitor at 1440x900. Which one should I get?
The reason of the question is because my board is Intel and it says "Supported CrossfireX". I'm only running one card not two so would either one do just fine?
Thanks
Strike












