Can YOU Taunt Kill Beta?

Beta

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
5,891
1244838468983.jpg

I currently have 31,845 casino cash saved up for anyone who can taunt kill me.

- I am a decent player and I tend to switch classes depending on the tide of the battle.

- I play on weekdays/weekends.

- I play in the afternoon (EST).

- You can probably find me on Blackmesa 24/7, or if I am dragged onto a server by Rellik.

Finally,

- Screenshot is needed. No screenshot = no kill

This contest is meant to be fun. As long as you have the screenshot I am more than happy to give you the casino cash. See you on the battlefield!​
 
Could Rellik drag you over to Gravel Pit? I have Medics ready and willing to help me out.
 
If I wasn't always so lost in Blackmesa I'd be all over that - but that place confuses me oh so much.

Im a dumb Moose, I know :[.
 
quite a few taunt-kill bounties out at the moment. this could be interesting...
 
I probably did this a few times on our escapades with Pipeline... but now I must do it again! I'm coming for you Beta... POW HAHA!
 
Today has been a blast! I enjoyed escaping from the hundreds of attempted taunt kills, I even got one on Extremely earlier! The hunt continues!

And guys, for every day that goes by, I get more cash.

Plus, You might also find me on the Lazytown server.
 
You will find me on Lazytown also, but I'll be protecting Beta. So you need to kill me first then Beta.
 
I'll just have to kill you both at the same time with one taunt kill. :D


Next time you see me, please walk into it politley.

:P
 
He taunt killed me on Lazytown... I was D:.

Me, Deja and a few others were trying to team up on him with the Sandman, but he kept changing classes, so it was pretty difficult to keep track of him. But I WILL GET IT!
 
Always helps if you play more than 2 hours on TF2... I mean, after all, you can't taunt kill in DOD and CSS...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top