Basic Training crash course

Sgt Palameta

Rookie
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
83
For everyone that attended the crash basic training course at 9:30 Eastern time on the fun server please let me know what you thought about the course . How you over viewed the flow of it as well as your opinion on what you would like to see more of to enforce or learn new of a skill. Thanks to all who attended!
 
This event was awesome! I'm not exactly a noob, but it was really cool to hang out and hear some tips. Good job!

I can't really see any need for improvement, most of the "things" I had in mind would be suitable for individual class training, such as the "speed" rocket jump and how to be a good pyro airblaster (something I still have a lot of trouble with).

P.S. Now I know that thing I do is called a "turkey peek". ;P
 
Turkey peaking is a military term that is used for sticking your head out to view enemy positioning that was emplaced also in the gaming world cs tf2 etc. I'm very glad u enjoyed it stay tune for further classes.
 
im not a noob eaither but it was kool to learn new tips and tricks when i was there
 
Not a bad job with the boot camp sarge, look forward to more installments.
 
I liked it as well, but I think we need a little more time spent on the classes strengths and their weaknesses as well (for the newbs) as well as going over the arsenal of each class and each individual weapons strengths and weaknesses (just a quick overview, not too much into the detail or strategy of them, though a few demonstrations) Also, a few more general strategies would be nice as well (I did find the 'turkey peeking' thing informative), like navigating maps, tips on aiming (predicting enemy movements), maybe a few tips on finding the right settings for an individual's optimal game play (like tips for finding optimal mouse sensitivity [personally I'd find that interesting]), as well as tips on dodging (like how you mentioned strafing). Overall, though, I enjoyed it and look forward to seeing more (I also look forward to a few more of those individual-class-focused classes as well [Mainly spy]) Anyways, great job and keep up the good work :3
 
The next class will be for medium base players and showing them true tricks of the trade make sure to attend everyone :) cuz it will only get better :)
 
Who leads this up? I would absolutely be thrilled if I could help, I have a good resume if you need to see it :) I've played 6v6 tf2 competitive for about 7 months or so now.
 
Get me in there Sgt! Send me a msg on steam or something, I need warning of this darnit! D:
 
In order to be a part of the training Event help. First you must go throught he Event Coordinators like i did. I stepped into it at the right time you could say when then needed help. They have the authority for all of it . Im just the helper :) Event Coordinator leadership can be found in the forums.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top