Looking for GPU or Video Card Monitor

MJBrouwer23

Poster
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
188
Hey guys need a little help here, I have been looking for a monitor for either my Windows sidebar or on the bottom panel, just something that I can monitor my video card w, really want to know what fps i am getting with my new card. But core temps and everything else would also be an added bonus.

Any suggestions would help!!

God Bless

MJBrouwer23
 
I just bought a Microsoft Reclusa Keyboard about 6 months ago along with my gaming mouse. I'm not really looking for another keyboard, like the one I have alot, goes well with my whole system.

Just need something on screen to monitor everything. found one program but it was in Celsius and it didn't have a fps meter like it showed in the photo.
 
If you just want to see your temps use speedfan, and you can minmize it and it will go to your taskbar. FPS you can check just in game with a console command.
 
what games do you wanna see your fps in? many games have commands you can type is to show your fps. ex: source games type net_graph 1 in console to show your ping, fps, and other usefull numbers.

theres not gonna be a program that can show you ingame temps unless you run it windowed and have it show up in the task bar.
 
Thanks guys for the help, I looked up Fraps thanks to JV's comment, try that out for a bit see how it goes. From what I can tell for the minute or two I jumped in last night I have gone from around 25-30 up to 60-100 fps since my new card was installed.

God Bless and Thanks for the help again!

MJBrouwer23
 
Thanks guys for the help, I looked up Fraps thanks to JV's comment, try that out for a bit see how it goes. From what I can tell for the minute or two I jumped in last night I have gone from around 25-30 up to 60-100 fps since my new card was installed.

God Bless and Thanks for the help again!

MJBrouwer23

No problem :) Good to see you have a pretty large FPS increase now :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top