TF2 Question

EyelessHunter

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 7, 2007
Messages
2,218
Is there any kind of competetive team play of any kind for TF2? More specifically, is there any kind of TF2 league play in eGO?

Thanks,
Eyeless Hunter
 
Yes, in fact we are currently running a TF2 Competitive League, and it has been going on for about 5 weeks now, if I'm remembering correctly. For some info on it, here's a Q&A for it: TF2 League. In addition, here is the TF2 League schedule. There you can view info on what matches were fought in the past few weeks, as well as upcoming ones. You can also view the team list here: Teams list - Competitions.

It's composed of teams formed within eGO, that compete against one another. I'm actually in the League myself (hence "Team Quackers" in my sig).
 
Last edited:
Thanks alot

How do I join a team?

Unfortunately the majority of teams are already set and full, since we're all on our week 5 matches, and you'll have to wait until the next League season to join a team officially.

However, there are occasions when a team has no reserves available for a match, in which case they will ask if anyone is available to fill the spot (those threads would be posted in the TF2 Scrim/Event info sub-forum).

If you need info on the League further than what I've mentioned, you should PM either of the two primary TF2 league contacts: Russkie or Sandman
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top