D darin1992 Rookie Joined May 20, 2008 Messages 44 Jul 19, 2009 #1 for some reason when i started my own server to do some damage testing with a bot I cant get condump to work, i go to look at it and its all blank. Anyone by chance know why?
for some reason when i started my own server to do some damage testing with a bot I cant get condump to work, i go to look at it and its all blank. Anyone by chance know why?
N NUFAN Active Member Joined Aug 4, 2008 Messages 330 Jul 19, 2009 #2 Sorry, I don't know.. but condump is a funny word =) EDIT: I just tried it and it worked fine. Is there an error you're receiving? Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
Sorry, I don't know.. but condump is a funny word =) EDIT: I just tried it and it worked fine. Is there an error you're receiving?