pyros can be an extra medic on the team

Air Blast and Jarate users and Builders of Dispensers.

I hearby bestow upon you these honorary doctorate degrees.

We medics need all the help we can get.

Great post!
 
Last edited:
Most of the time, in my case, when I airblast people to remove the fire, they don't even notice, so that's why people think we're not using it, but even when fighting, I try to use it to help me teammates.
 
its really helpful and a smart pyro can turn the tide of a battle with this in a pyro-medic verse pyro-medic combo = P
 
Most of the time, in my case, when I airblast people to remove the fire, they don't even notice, so that's why people think we're not using it, but even when fighting, I try to use it to help me teammates.

very true.
Yeh, it'd be nice to receive a bit more thanks for exactly this, but i guess most people; 1) don't know pyro's can do that, 2)they're too focused on running to the nearest medic/health-pack/dispenser to notice 3) you're behind them and they can't see you blast them.
yes, it's a thankless task (mostly) but more than worth the effort.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top