Logitech G35 surround sound headset

I now see that we have a sticky for this exact topic.

Apologies.

If an admin would see fit as to amalgamate this post into that, I would appreciate it.
 
Not to sound elitist but I and other headphone enthuists mostly agree that surround sound headphones are absolutely terrible. A decent stereo headphone will blow any of these 6 speaker headphones out of the water with better clarity, positioning and soundstage.

An excellent thread addressing this issue is right here: Gaming Headphones for $100 (Surround)

I apologize for crapping on your thread but often gaming review sites do not have the proper knowledge or experience with headphones and give terrible recommendations. The part I wince hardest at is the $129 dollar cost. The only real feature that makes it a gaming headphone is the macro buttons and I doubt most people will spend the time to fiddle around with buttons next to their ear.

The bottom line for the money, stereo headphones > surround headphones.
 
Last edited:
Not to sound elitist but I and other headphone enthuists mostly agree that surround sound headphones are absolutely terrible. A decent stereo headphone will blow any of these 6 speaker headphones out of the water with better clarity, positioning and soundstage.

An excellent thread addressing this issue is right here: Gaming Headphones for $100 (Surround)

I apologize for crapping on your thread but the majority of people including review sites do not have the proper knowledge or experience with headphones and give terrible recommendations. The part I wince the hardest at is the $129 dollar cost of these cans, even with the macro buttons on the side I doubt you would use them much anyways.

The bottom line for the money, stereo headphones > surround headphones.

especially when you can pick up AD700's for $80-90
 
It makes me wary that it says its USB. I've had nothing but issues with USB headsets.
 
Phasexero: I don't consider that crapping on my thread at all!

I am no audio expert and I thought that TR could have been a reliable source.

No worries! If anything, thanks!
 
I agree, all the surround sound headsets I've tried have not sounded as good as my cheaper stereo headsets.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top