Jffar is back :)

Jffar

I made one post
Joined
Feb 8, 2008
Messages
11
Hello eGO, Im Back. I was here well over a year ago as a member of the Sewers Rats (both pre and post-butcher era). Then WoW grabbed a hold of my and conquered my soul, yet I fought against the evil power and broke the chains that bound me, as a result, I am now playing DoD with ever-greater joy and more consistency. I will say once school starts back up I may not be on as often, but it will be fun until then! See you all on Kalt or Donner~ sometimes others but usually those.
 
WoW is a powerful one there. Was sucked into it for a good 4 years when it first started up... But glade to see you back in server :D
 
psh hooftrot...you left before I could exact vengeance. and thanks for the welcome. see you all in the servers...mostly kalt, sometimes donner :)
 
psh hooftrot...you left before I could exact vengeance. and thanks for the welcome. see you all in the servers...mostly kalt, sometimes donner :)

thats cuz i was on auto-connect for donner... not that you could have gotten me anyway

i look forward to continuing our feud
 

Latest posts

Back
Top