-=KA=- Lifter Forum Fanatic Joined Sep 1, 2007 Messages 957 Oct 3, 2007 #21 Practice, that's the best thing you can do. Also, don't use the iron sights so much. They just slow you down.
Practice, that's the best thing you can do. Also, don't use the iron sights so much. They just slow you down.
M Mr. Chair -TR- EGO Addict Joined May 4, 2007 Messages 1,303 Oct 3, 2007 #22 Unles its Strand. But you're right, I rarely use them unless I'm after a head poking out or something. It usually doesnt pay.
Unles its Strand. But you're right, I rarely use them unless I'm after a head poking out or something. It usually doesnt pay.
R ROCKET CHUMP Forum Fanatic Joined Dec 2, 2006 Messages 970 Oct 3, 2007 #23 ill give u some steps to guide you.... *JUMP TOWARDS TARGET *CROUCH *AIM *FIRE *body drops...
P ProBowl24 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 24, 2007 Messages 2,553 Oct 3, 2007 #24 why would you crouch with the rifles? make sure when you got the k98 that no one is directly behind you. with that gun you gotta take your shot and hide, then poke back out and fire
why would you crouch with the rifles? make sure when you got the k98 that no one is directly behind you. with that gun you gotta take your shot and hide, then poke back out and fire