G GumBa11Machine Famous Joined Aug 30, 2008 Messages 517 Jul 20, 2009 #1 When i join vent i dont hear anyone talk. I checked the settings and i have and output sound device. Dose anyone know this problem?
When i join vent i dont hear anyone talk. I checked the settings and i have and output sound device. Dose anyone know this problem?
C ColonelMcMeow Active Member Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 274 Jul 20, 2009 #2 Try to make sure your settings are set right (this might help) http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=ventrilo But when you open Ventrilo you have a mute sound check mark box, make sure that isn't check marked, other than that, I wouldn't know, hope I helped.
Try to make sure your settings are set right (this might help) http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=ventrilo But when you open Ventrilo you have a mute sound check mark box, make sure that isn't check marked, other than that, I wouldn't know, hope I helped.