Hey All,
I know most of us use PC's around the house, but some of us also have a Macintosh (Mac for short) laying around. I got my Mac about a week ago and have already found unique pieces of software. This is one of them. I was thinking about making some basic Mac tutorials (by way of screenshots) and this was my solution. This isn't just a normal screen capture program...
Skitch is a Macintosh screen capture program. It is completely free and provides the following features:
Here are some example screenshots (that I took with Skitch)
Link: http://skitch.com/pickledsticks/b2c8i/skitch
The basic editing window.
Link: http://skitch.com/pickledsticks/b2c83/the-extensive-menu
The extensive menu showing some of the features listed above.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: Please note that if you download it, it is still in the beta version and could still have bugs.
Download: http://skitch.com/
Hope you guys like the app!
I know most of us use PC's around the house, but some of us also have a Macintosh (Mac for short) laying around. I got my Mac about a week ago and have already found unique pieces of software. This is one of them. I was thinking about making some basic Mac tutorials (by way of screenshots) and this was my solution. This isn't just a normal screen capture program...

Skitch is a Macintosh screen capture program. It is completely free and provides the following features:
- Snap a website
- Capture a chat moment
- Screenshot an application
- iSight snap your bad hair day
- Quickly sketch an idea
- Tap into your iPhoto Library
- Re-open images from your Skitch History
- Upload Screenshots to Sktich.com or Flickr
Here are some example screenshots (that I took with Skitch)
Link: http://skitch.com/pickledsticks/b2c8i/skitch
The basic editing window.
Link: http://skitch.com/pickledsticks/b2c83/the-extensive-menu
The extensive menu showing some of the features listed above.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: Please note that if you download it, it is still in the beta version and could still have bugs.
Download: http://skitch.com/
Hope you guys like the app!









