TF2 noob... is me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jul 20, 2009
Messages
30
TF2 noob... is me! (gift game trial)

It started horrible.. I'm planning on buying TF2 and my buddy was like I have a gift pass!! (he used both passes)


BUT--- Hope is not gone, I joined this community and he said someone would be nice enough to gift a TF2 game trial! :):)

[(that required 2 smiles!!)]
 
Last edited:
i would but my gift pass got used ages ago.

the thing is almost everyone here is willing to give out gift passes but they usually get used up pretty fast after someone buys a game.
 
However, my friend wasn't lying when he said people are nice in this community and u just re-confirmed, so it's just a matter of time. :)


But time is of the essence!!!
 
Last edited:
Sadly I don't have a Gift pass, But, I suggest you go and buy the Orange Box as soon as you can. Includes 3-4 games, and you can usually find it in retail stores for about 20-30$. Or buy it on steam for $30. Personally, I'd pay 1000000000$ For TF2. Cause it's that much fun.
 
What Sharpe said, plus my gift passes get eaten up in a hurry when I get them.
 
Unfortunately, I believe TF2 does not have gift passes, unlike other Source games. Rather, there are free weekends every few months, so try waiting for one of those.
 
nvm gift and guess passes are differnt things.

gift is the fully game to give away guest is a trail to give away
 
but just get the orange box it is more than worth it it gets you tf2 which is one of the best multiplayer fps's game, hl2 with ep1 and ep2 some of the best single player fps's game and portal which is a pretty freaking sweet puzzle game.

plus if you dont allready have a source game you can now play source mods like insurgency neotokyo, empiresmod, fortress forever and im sure a bunch of other good ones.

all for 30$

Edit:

Crap im giveing a freaking sales pitch for valve.
 
Crap im giveing a freaking sales pitch for valve.[/QUOTE]

And if you act now we'll even through in a used shamwow used to soak up spilled jarate!

Supplies limited, call now!
 
I think this thread has gone far enough. If anybody wants to give him another trial pass, please do, but we really would like to keep this forum to discussions about the game, and not people asking to be gifted the game. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top