M mattdabatt Poster Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 108 Jul 20, 2009 #1 seems interesting yet only problem is its a 2007 article. http://www.killernic.co.uk/news/gaming.pdf
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 Jul 20, 2009 #2 Yeah, im pretty sure this dosen't apply anymore. XP and Vista performance is the exact same in all games for me.
Yeah, im pretty sure this dosen't apply anymore. XP and Vista performance is the exact same in all games for me.
M Marlboro Rookie Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 89 Jul 21, 2009 #3 I thinks XP has better game Preformace for old games and Vista has better Preformace for new games. But same times there are the same in when it comes to games
I thinks XP has better game Preformace for old games and Vista has better Preformace for new games. But same times there are the same in when it comes to games
F frap Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 2,032 Jul 21, 2009 #4 XP has better performance in every game for me because I have a single core processor.