MrMorose I made one post Joined Jul 26, 2009 Messages 24 Jul 28, 2009 #61 I was thinking maybe the chicken dance, if no one's suggested it yet or Weird Al's Polkarama! Maybe have a hidden slow, actually meaningful song in there, just to get a couple WTHs. ;D
I was thinking maybe the chicken dance, if no one's suggested it yet or Weird Al's Polkarama! Maybe have a hidden slow, actually meaningful song in there, just to get a couple WTHs. ;D
DeadAimGunCon Forum Fiend =(eG)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 608 Jul 28, 2009 #62 And the kitty cat dance! And seriously do Control, that's such a bad ass song. Here is a video tell me watcha thinx [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZHBVkFJGS8[/ame]
And the kitty cat dance! And seriously do Control, that's such a bad ass song. Here is a video tell me watcha thinx [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZHBVkFJGS8[/ame]
L LITTLE CON Rookie Joined Apr 27, 2008 Messages 71 Jul 28, 2009 #63 dj mangoo-Eurodancer:lol: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03dJHrLdVl0[/ame]
C Crazy_Ruslan Rookie Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 91 Jul 28, 2009 #64 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNW1wyhHTzs[/ame] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z659GHL20zA&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNW1wyhHTzs[/ame] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z659GHL20zA&feature=related[/ame]