- Joined
- Dec 18, 2008
- Messages
- 213
Hey guys, I need some help finding a certain part to finish my build.
Here is the situation, my current build is going to be watercooled, I have a 360mm radiator (3x120mm fans). So I am looking for a way to connect all of these fans in parallel and then run them to a rheobus so I can control them all simultaneously. I could probably make the splitter myself, but to be honest I would rather just buy one.
Have you guys ever seen anything like this? if so could you post a link for me?
P.S. I plan on posting a thread for this build within the next couple weeks, I am currently just waiting on the hard drives to get here....
It is going to be real nice once I am done. It will have a completely internal WC system thanks to the Coolermaster ATCS 840....
Here is the situation, my current build is going to be watercooled, I have a 360mm radiator (3x120mm fans). So I am looking for a way to connect all of these fans in parallel and then run them to a rheobus so I can control them all simultaneously. I could probably make the splitter myself, but to be honest I would rather just buy one.
Have you guys ever seen anything like this? if so could you post a link for me?
P.S. I plan on posting a thread for this build within the next couple weeks, I am currently just waiting on the hard drives to get here....
It is going to be real nice once I am done. It will have a completely internal WC system thanks to the Coolermaster ATCS 840....


















