C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Jul 22, 2009 #22 He should get an honorable mention in the darwin awards.
S Sharpe Forum Fanatic Joined Apr 25, 2009 Messages 977 Jul 22, 2009 #24 ...Why do people do these things?
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Jul 22, 2009 #25 Carmine said: He should get an honorable mention in the darwin awards. Click to expand... /agree
Liliana Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 2,072 Jul 22, 2009 #26 "I will light my pants on fire".... That is one of the STUPIDEST ideas I've ever heard. Then again, one guy got a Darwin Award for shoving a firecracker down his pants. Plus, he was perfectly normal at the time...just stupid. Edit: Carmine said: He should get an honorable mention in the darwin awards. Click to expand... :angry: I was going to be the first to mention that! Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
"I will light my pants on fire".... That is one of the STUPIDEST ideas I've ever heard. Then again, one guy got a Darwin Award for shoving a firecracker down his pants. Plus, he was perfectly normal at the time...just stupid. Edit: Carmine said: He should get an honorable mention in the darwin awards. Click to expand... :angry: I was going to be the first to mention that!
N Nofunzone I made one post Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 12 Jul 24, 2009 #27 this is why i love america
P PureBlood EGO Zealot Joined Mar 19, 2009 Messages 1,754 Jul 24, 2009 #28 who comes up with these ideas?!? 0_o