- Joined
- Mar 7, 2009
- Messages
- 4,081
Well, unfortunely those specs they have listed now aren't the actual system requirements, since all the updates the specs have jumped a lot but they don't feel like updating them. Tf2 is VERY cpu based, and with that proccesor you are going to get 30 fps in a 32 player server.
Turn on DX8 if you haven't already right click on tf2 in steam go to launch options and put -dxlevel80 start tf2 exit and remove it. Also, that video card dosen't help much either.
If that dosen't help I can find a good FPS config for your game. Won't look pretty though.
30 FPS isn't terrible but I imagine you dip a lot lower.
Turn on DX8 if you haven't already right click on tf2 in steam go to launch options and put -dxlevel80 start tf2 exit and remove it. Also, that video card dosen't help much either.
If that dosen't help I can find a good FPS config for your game. Won't look pretty though.
30 FPS isn't terrible but I imagine you dip a lot lower.
Last edited:







