I can has hax V4: Featuring Fry and Mr Chair

Mr. Chair -TR-

EGO Addict
Joined
May 4, 2007
Messages
1,303
dodstrand0035hb1.jpg


Eek.
 
That one poor guy has -1:48, I hope you feel bad about yourselves.
 
[quote1191455538=vote for pedro]
lol nice just like mine! But my k:d was 12.5:1
[/quote1191455538]You didnt have 300+ kills. >_>

*slaps fry for being so awesome*
 
mmmm :( me sad now cuz you gave fry your hacks, but not me :(
 
Disclaimer: Fry does not endorse the use of hacks. He uses them for medicinal purposes.
 
Pssh. You might notice fry has no flag captures :O

Just ask yourselves how long it takes someone to get 300 kills with no flag captures. Thats sitting in Axis basment on avalanche for 4 hours :(
 
Except for the obvious fact that there is no basement on Strand.

But you would have had to be in that game to understand why there was so little capping going on. The last 4-5 rounds, the Allies could do nothing at all. Poor sugafree joined allies for a little, but jumped back on axis soon after because he never made it off the beach in the space of 30 minutes. The 5 caps I had were earlier in the session, being a retard letting some dude plant right before I killed him. Thats pretty much all the capping done in the game for axis.
 
[quote1191522991=Morbid]
Aimbots are bad bro.... :(
[/quote1191522991]I wont stop until you get rid of that sig. -_-
 

Latest posts

Back
Top