I can has hax V4: Featuring Fry and Mr Chair

[quote1191527666=MeinKamphyChair -RR-]
[quote1191522991=Morbid]
Aimbots are bad bro.... :(
[/quote1191522991]I wont stop until you get rid of that sig. -_-

[/quote1191527666]


hahaha thats the bst thing ive read ever since joining eGO!, "I wont stop until you get rid of that sig"......lol!!!
 
[quote1191530059==(e)= Zeitgeist -RR-]
Pssh. You might notice fry has no flag captures :O

Just ask yourselves how long it takes someone to get 300 kills with no flag captures. Thats sitting in Axis basment on avalanche for 4 hours :(
[/quote1191530059]

The reason there were hardly any defuses is because we somehow managed to get our ENTIRE team (all 16 players) to do exactly what we told them. That ranged from everyone camping behind the arch by big gun to everyone rushing the beach and killing the allies as they spawned. I have never had the privilege of being on a pub team that organized, the allies didn't win once the entire time we were there. Also, Kamphy hacks.
 
[quote1191537029=Fry -RR-]
[quote1191530059==(e)= Zeitgeist -RR-]
Pssh. You might notice fry has no flag captures :O

Just ask yourselves how long it takes someone to get 300 kills with no flag captures. Thats sitting in Axis basment on avalanche for 4 hours :(
[/quote1191530059]

The reason there were hardly any defuses is because we somehow managed to get our ENTIRE team (all 16 players) to do exactly what we told them. That ranged from everyone camping behind the arch by big gun to everyone rushing the beach and killing the allies as they spawned. I have never had the privilege of being on a pub team that organized, the allies didn't win once the entire time we were there. Also, Kamphy hacks.

[/quote1191537029]
Yeah, that team was crazy. Good natured, law-abiding, and obedient as heck. Really a rare bunch. It was a good day, overall. Well done to all those who were with us that day.

Man, and after our little thing we did today, Mr Fry, I appreciate our servers even more. I think I can say with perfect sincerity, eGO RULEZ.
 
[quote1191631599=Fry -RR-]
The reason there were hardly any defuses is because we somehow managed to get our ENTIRE team (all 16 players) to do exactly what we told them. That ranged from everyone camping behind the arch by big gun to everyone rushing the beach and killing the allies as they spawned. I have never had the privilege of being on a pub team that organized, the allies didn't win once the entire time we were there. Also, Kamphy hacks.
[/quote1191631599]

That was fun when we just picked one objective and defended it the whole round. Should do it more often :)
 
Very nice boys, I know what you mean about a good team. The ones who will do what they are told and work together get it done on that map.

Maybe I should stop playing tf2 so much and come pay you boys a visit again and try to move those allies up the beach to give you 2 some payback.
 
[quote1191701621=The Drunken Sailor]
Very nice boys, I know what you mean about a good team. The ones who will do what they are told and work together get it done on that map.

Maybe I should stop playing tf2 so much and come pay you boys a visit again and try to move those allies up the beach to give you 2 some payback.


[/quote1191701621]Lol, I think you would have had a hard time with that bunch. You've done wonders with some groups, but you'd have been hard pressed getting them off the beach. We were too coordinated on our side, and they apparently didnt even want to leave the beach. =[ It would have helped though, just a few people trying to get off the beach with a purpose other than camping below the bunkers. xD
 
Yeah the campers on the shingle are what piss me off. Wont even move up to support the assault. Sometimes you are blessed with a good team and sometimes you are cursed with a bad one lol.
 
[quote1191757931=The Drunken Sailor]
Yeah the campers on the shingle are what piss me off. Wont even move up to support the assault. Sometimes you are blessed with a good team and sometimes you are cursed with a bad one lol.
[/quote1191757931]Yeah, thats pretty much it. =\
 
Back
Top