ToyFort Tuesday July 21st

I saw the annoucement for this but didn't attend...don't really enjoy ToyFort tbh. :(

PS: No, you are not awesome.
 
I miss our old 24/7 Toy Fort low-grav server. I couldn't attend this because apparently most of the events are scheduled to keep me from attending. I heard it was some new Toy Fort though, can we do the old one again some other time, when I can actually attend?
 
WE LOVE YOU ZERG!

Erm... yes. Ahem.

Seriously though, Toy Fort Tuesday is a keeper. Thanks a lot for hosting the event! ;) One suggestion - maybe give people a little lower gravity once in a while. :biggrin: Certainly keep FF on, that was awesome.

P.S. You misspelled awesome.
 
Last edited:
Toyfort was awesome man, I like GrinningHillbilly comment about a little less gravity, but still It was awesome. I also liked the 0 gravity slapp going down in a second to 1 230 253 250 gravity. Graet job man
 
I left early due to the phillies going extra innings, but it was fun while it lasted.
 
I couldn't attend this because apparently most of the events are scheduled to keep me from attending. I heard it was some new Toy Fort though, can we do the old one again some other time, when I can actually attend?

^^
 
heh, i might put the grav at 300 next time instead of 400, and as for spelling awesome wrong; get over it xD, im to lazy to use correct grammer!


Anyway guys thanks for comin and im glad you enjoyed it!

Also the next time we play it will be on a different "toys" map
 

Latest posts

Back
Top