For My Fellow Texans !

What Parts Are You From?


  • Total voters
    19

PIMP DADDY SMURF

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
2,855
Howdy y'all :P
I was just wondering if you live in Texas, like myself, around what parts are you from; North, South, East, West or Mid? I myself am located in Austin, but y'all ain't got to put yer city or town only if ya want to. :laugh:

*I tried to sound as much like as a Texan as I could...

!! HOOK'UM HORNS !!
 
Last edited:
Just a little ways west of San Antonio, in a little place called Castroville...

and yessir HOOK 'EM
 
Hmm... That name sounds familiar not sure where I remember it from... My sisters live in SA though :P :thumbup:

[EDIT:] Scratch that, now I remember I passed through that way when I was going to Del Rio with one of my friends to go to his parents house for a get together :)
 
Last edited:
Lived half my life in Texas, Loved every BIT of it... now i live up here with the Yankee's! Kill me please! haha. J/K. its ok. But i lived in Houston...Then San Antonio, Killeen, Then San Marcos, Then San Antonio Again, Then El Paso baby! haha.
 
Wow San Marcos is actually where I was born and razed til I was 8 or so... Houston is where my brother lives :)
 
I used to live in texas, when my dad was in the Army. but that was 12 years ago!!! we lived in keleen, texas. It's where my sister was born when i was only 2 years old, i can't remember any of it though :(
 
I'm living currently in Houston, but I go to school at Texas Tech. I've been all over the state, but West Texas is definitely my favorite region. Oh, and to the UT fans: 39-33. :biggrin:
 
Was in San Angelo, West Texas, until just recently. Moved up to Denver now, so that's why I've been missing around the server.

Hopefully I'm back :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top