What toys you playing with?

Viktum

Famous
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
555
Its not much, but Its my First toy. Here soon i should be upgrading my F150 with some Excitement! but heres what im working right now.
Oldkatana1.jpg
This is Before....
Oldkatana2.jpg
Now after a boring weekend i had, i just decided to make it a little different. Not sure what to paint it yet..its still primered..
NewKatana2.jpg
Yea...
Newkatana3.jpg

Now what are you working with?
 
I really dislike working on cars. Here's my motor fun for the month:



Yes, that's right. It's the carburetor for a lawn mower. All I have to do is figure out what I'm doing, and replace some parts so this thing will start correctly. :) Worst case, I'll break something and nobody will know because it still won't start.:huh:
 
Hahah, Gloss pink huh, Screw that, i dont need anymore Attention! The blue was alrdy Enough attention. haha
 
I really dislike working on cars. Here's my motor fun for the month:



Yes, that's right. It's the carburetor for a lawn mower. All I have to do is figure out what I'm doing, and replace some parts so this thing will start correctly. :) Worst case, I'll break something and nobody will know because it still won't start.:huh:

Hahaha, That funny as hell...Dude i bet you could replace that who part for like 20 bucks!
 
I'd leave the bike flat black Viktum just put some of the like protections gloss stuff on it so paint wont chip but flat black looks nice for some reason.
 
neon orange, just because you can and it will look great at speed, have you got black leathers? that is a great combo. im thinking of getting a bike soon
 
Am I right in assuming those beautiful women attached to the bike are in the most applicable area? (Photo 2)
 
Well I have a Honda Civic Sedan 2008 Royal Blue, but no pictures of it... :closedeyes:
6C5EE4881E4F1FC7721CCF74E69FFD1F_large.jpg

That's the basic look of it though
I'm also thinking about getting a bike, any suggestions for what model? It would be the first one, so I don't want too much power to where I wet myself everytime I start it up :P
 
Last edited:
pimp i suggest getting under 900 cc for a first bike it will do speed will have power but you should be able to control the beast under your legs
 
Haha alright man, I could have came back with something ridiculously hilarious, but I don't think it would be that appropriate.
 
legologo.gif

ALL THE WAY

Oh and for you pimp.
I myself drive a 125cc and on long straight roads...I only wish I had 600cc. But that might be a bit too powerful. I'm suggesting to get 125cc or 250cc enduro. they are easy to learn for their barycenter is higher than with other models. That means that they won't fall off that easily. 125cc won't fly out of your hand, but in some places you could hope for more power.
 
Last edited:
legologo.gif

ALL THE WAY

Oh and for you pimp.
I myself drive a 125cc and on long straight roads...I only wish I had 600cc. But that might be a bit too powerful. I'm suggesting to get 125cc or 250cc enduro. they are easy to learn for their barycenter is higher than with other models. That means that they won't fall off that easily. 125cc won't fly out of your hand, but in some places you could hope for more power.

yes jor that is the best thing since sliced bread, man memory's
 
Hahah, ooo Ice... PDS, you want to start on a 600 if ur getting a Street bike. if your getting a Cruiser, Then get something above 600 bro. Thats where u want to start. Trust me. Anything under a 600 is tooo Weak. Not enough power. My mother just got a 250 Rebal and its SLOW! haha. she roud a poker run and she's alrdy selling the 250 for something bigger. and she's like 46 or something. She just got the bike last month, her first bike, and she was dissappointed in the 250. Trust me, Get a 600cc or Higher!
 
Had a katana when I was a way younger man. Think it was a 750. Now this is what I like to ride.

100_0078.jpg
 
Even tho I'm not into custom bikes...I gotta admit that that looks sweeet =)
YAMAHA%20YZF-R125.jpg

Thease are my kind of things
-Live fast, Die young
 
Even tho I'm not into custom bikes...I gotta admit that that looks sweeet =)
YAMAHA%20YZF-R125.jpg

Thease are my kind of things
-Live fast, Die young

Do you Have one? i figured there would be alot more toys in these thread then they're really are.. hahaha..
 
Do you Have one? i figured there would be alot more toys in these thread then they're really are.. hahaha..

Aye, that's my 2nd favorite toy (right after my precious LEGO's)
I'll try to get a real pic of it as soon as the sun rises =P
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top