What toys you playing with?

The above bike is my little brothers, but he's good about sharing since he needs a place to share it.
By far this is my favorite toy, a modified hpi, 60+
Try to get some videos of me trying to brake it on the web for you guys.
100_1296_00.jpg
 
Dual Exahaust, nicely Done. hoping to upgrade my truck to BEASTLY LEVEL.
Truck3.jpg

Truck5.jpg
 
Last edited:
hey dude, that spray is illegal on our server!
I am giving you a warning, soon to be a kick, and a perm ban.
Got the word???

LMAO
 
Well I have a Honda Civic Sedan 2008 Royal Blue, but no pictures of it... :closedeyes:
6C5EE4881E4F1FC7721CCF74E69FFD1F_large.jpg

That's the basic look of it though
I'm also thinking about getting a bike, any suggestions for what model? It would be the first one, so I don't want too much power to where I wet myself every time I start it up :P

i would suggest getting a 600 to start i prefer kawi or zuki but thats just me.. its got decent speed for once you get use to it, but not to much to were you are bound to die on your first try.. as for me sadly im driving a 95 olds cutlass cierra, and yes it sucks.... i miss my old 95 eclipse... gahh what a sex machine it was
 
Hammer are those stock rims?

Vik, my friend used to own a truck similar to that, but he totaled it... We used to go mudding and down to the river with it and just chill on the tailgate, was pretty sweet! I drove it one time, it handles really nice his also peeled out real easy
 
Last edited:
Yea its a Manual so i mud/Snow with it alot. its easy to Peel out with it, it has a Inline 6 under the hood, thats good enough for me. it has all terrain tires on it now, but i would like bigger. but Yea i saw those Rims, was wondering the same thing. i didn't think so bc the Front Grill is custom and the Lights....so i figured he did the rims tooo.....
 
Hammer are those stock rims?

Vik, my friend used to own a truck similar to that, but he totaled it... We used to go mudding and down to the river with it and just chill on the tailgate, was pretty sweet! I drove it one time, it handles really nice his also pealed out real easy

No, they are 20" Gino 507's on 305/50R/20 Kumho tires
 
Hehe Nice, they are really pretty :laugh: Has a flower look to it :P
I kidd I kidd... I want to get some rims for my car, but I'm not so good of a driver so my stock rims are all scraped up from curbs :angry: :(
 
Hahahah PDS. thats funny. Yea i figured not to get rims for my truck, well bc they will always be dirty, so i like my Old School Shiny Rims... hehe.
 
Yeah... I just think I need to take an advanced driving class man... :( I'm in a city and I can barely parallel park and the curbs are always jumping out at me with a big sccccccrrrrrraaapppppeee just makes me cringe... :crying:
 
Hehe Nice, they are really pretty :laugh: Has a flower look to it :P
I kidd I kidd... I want to get some rims for my car, but I'm not so good of a driver so my stock rims are all scraped up from curbs :angry: :(

Sigh... I should kick your butt buddy. I hear that every day at work. "oh flower power's pulling up" or " hey daisy"
 
Hahaha, you think thats bad, they call me PowerPuff girl bc of the color of my bike use to be. b4 i primered it up... Hahaha. But thats some funny stuff man.
 
ROFLMAO Oh wow... Sorry to bring up those memories for your Hammer :laugh: :huh: :lol: :blink: :thumbup: I'm tearing up over here.. sheesh! WHEEEWW.. I can just imagine everyone looking out through the window saying to themselves,

"Oh hey guys here comes daisy!"

"Well hello little miss daisy how are you doing today? *blinks eyelids all pretty*"

Hammer:
"I am who I am, screw you guys for judging me! *curls up in the fetal position* *sniffle sniffle*"

BWAHAHAHAHA!! :lol: :w00t: :laugh:
sm_heartsmall.jpg
you Hammer!
 
wow so we have Hammer the daisy chain, and vik the power puff pocket rocket.... and they say our org. isint a bunch of manly men.. who are they kidding...lol j/k guys
 

Latest posts

Back
Top