Your ISP

Your current ISP?

  • AOL

    Points: 23 0.9%
  • AT&T / SBC

    Points: 288 11.9%
  • Charter

    Points: 114 4.7%
  • Comcast

    Points: 459 18.9%
  • Cox

    Points: 181 7.5%
  • EarthLink

    Points: 12 0.5%
  • Road Runner

    Points: 271 11.2%
  • Verizon FiOS

    Points: 196 8.1%
  • Other

    Points: 884 36.4%

  • Total voters
    2,428
AT&T
Currently On The Pro DSL Package & Man Is It Slow; I Didn't Notice A Difference In Speed When I Switched From Basic --> Pro >.<
 
Just a local company, they've pretty much monopolized cable and most other utilities around here. CFU - Cedar Falls Utilities. It's not bad, I'm only unhappy because I'm on wireless.
 
Comcast, but the instant Fios is available in Chicago, we will be switching. Nothing against Comcast(it actually runs great here) I just want faster speed!
 
Wish I had V. Fios, still stuck with RR until I get fios but will be switching :)
 
Roadrunner unfortunately, would prefer to move to Verizon if it was available in Nebraska, but it's not. :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top