Your ISP

Your current ISP?

  • AOL

    Points: 23 0.9%
  • AT&T / SBC

    Points: 288 11.9%
  • Charter

    Points: 114 4.7%
  • Comcast

    Points: 459 18.9%
  • Cox

    Points: 181 7.5%
  • EarthLink

    Points: 12 0.5%
  • Road Runner

    Points: 271 11.2%
  • Verizon FiOS

    Points: 196 8.1%
  • Other

    Points: 884 36.4%

  • Total voters
    2,428
RR

TWC RR. And it is the worst cable I have EVER had for gaming. I can't wait to get away from it and go somewhere that has more choices.
 
wish i had FIOS, sadly though i dont, i have timewarner cable, which is both roadrunner and earthlink, so i dont know which i got first, but they are the same :/
 
i use roadrunner and dnt loose connection unless they are fixing it and i play alot on ego server and im glad yall excepted and i like 2 say ty for letting me join ego
 
RE:

Rogers Cable.

They're a horrible horrible company that provides internet in Eastern Canada.
Speeds and reliability are there, but they throttle various activity and provide customer service that a chimp could beat.
 
Mediacom Cable, supposed to be 8megabit down/512kbit up, usually isn't though. Small towns can suck.
 
I'm surprised comcast isn't winning by more:O, out where I live its pretty much Comcast or nothing(And AT&T I believe)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top