C CrimsonAegis Poster Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 162 Jul 23, 2009 #262 Roadrunner cable internet: I can access very low pings in all of my games; its very nice.
M mobomelter Active Member Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 308 Jul 23, 2009 #263 Verizon DSL. I had FIOS but I moved and the new place doesn't have it.
R Redshift Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 22, 2006 Messages 2,135 Jul 23, 2009 #264 I'm in Ottawa, Canada and use Rogers as my ISP
R R3B3L Poster Joined Nov 22, 2008 Messages 108 Jul 23, 2009 #266 Comcast midwest! Not much of a fan, but beats the hell out of AT&T
KetchupMoose Rookie Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 46 Jul 23, 2009 #267 Insight Communications. They're a cable company based in Kentucky and Southern Indiana.
U uselessgreggy Famous Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 453 Jul 23, 2009 #268 Comcast...because someone up there hates me...
S Shades Famous Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 449 Jul 23, 2009 #269 I wish i had FIOS... Armstrong/Zoom Internet
S Squishy Thread Junky Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 870 Jul 23, 2009 #270 razor1 said: sympatico 74 Click to expand... Telus Communications
G General_Nukem Rookie Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 33 Jul 23, 2009 #272 cox all in one bundle..land line, HD extended cable, and internet.. for one low price.. haha :w00t:
S SotilasSissi Active Member Joined Dec 10, 2008 Messages 308 Jul 23, 2009 #273 Finnish Sonera. I hate it...
W Wickedesque Poster Joined May 2, 2009 Messages 162 Jul 23, 2009 #276 Road Runner. Decent. Looking to FiOs soon, however.
C CheeseGamer Poster Joined Dec 22, 2008 Messages 156 Jul 23, 2009 #279 Road Runner, possibly the worst ISP in the history of the world. I WANT FIOS IN MY AREA! I see ads for it all the time, but it's still not available where I live.
Road Runner, possibly the worst ISP in the history of the world. I WANT FIOS IN MY AREA! I see ads for it all the time, but it's still not available where I live.
B Bumble-Bee Forum Fiend Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 695 Jul 23, 2009 #280 ToxicGeek said: Charter Click to expand... This