Your ISP

Your current ISP?

  • AOL

    Points: 23 0.9%
  • AT&T / SBC

    Points: 288 11.9%
  • Charter

    Points: 114 4.7%
  • Comcast

    Points: 459 18.9%
  • Cox

    Points: 181 7.5%
  • EarthLink

    Points: 12 0.5%
  • Road Runner

    Points: 271 11.2%
  • Verizon FiOS

    Points: 196 8.1%
  • Other

    Points: 884 36.4%

  • Total voters
    2,428
Comcast. 13 mb/s, for around $50 a month D:

Avg speed stateside: 11 mb/s
^Monopoly fail.

Avg speed in japan: 55 mb/s
^Competition win.
 
Winstream... sucks.. so I guess that means I suck.. cause thats what I'm using.
 
Road Runner - thought it was cool that a speed test indicated my location was in the top 15% for transfer speed globally - of course we also use a D-Link Gigabit Gaming Router (from our sponsor) and a Gigaibit Switch to maximize our connection to the Road Runner Fiber Optic Network.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top