Your ISP

Your current ISP?

  • AOL

    Points: 23 0.9%
  • AT&T / SBC

    Points: 288 11.9%
  • Charter

    Points: 114 4.7%
  • Comcast

    Points: 459 18.9%
  • Cox

    Points: 181 7.5%
  • EarthLink

    Points: 12 0.5%
  • Road Runner

    Points: 271 11.2%
  • Verizon FiOS

    Points: 196 8.1%
  • Other

    Points: 884 36.4%

  • Total voters
    2,428
COMCAST HIGH SPEED INTERNET FTW... bah my b-day was yesterday... THE INTERNETZ WAZ GONE THE WHOLE DAY!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Fuse/Cincinnati Bell
It sucks, good ping but 75kb/s dl. And lags like hell if anyone else is using the internet.
 
I have a T-1 from Speakeasy. It's expensive, but when I walk outside on a calm winter night, I can't hear a thing. Not a peep. The money is worth that kind of silence.
 
Guess I should have specified - I have a T-1 because it's that or nothing. I live in on a farm. FiOS stops two miles from my house though. :facewall:
 
Wow I would have thought that more people have Fios, I guess thats just my area with ISP's...
My area everyone has Fios!
 
Back
Top