For those who missed out on the "e" orrientation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good summary of the orientation. I tottaly agree about letting the admins so the adminning. As much as it sucks to have to sit there and watch, at least this way we get to see the right way to do things. Its like free on site training. :P
Going with that, Having fun is why i'm still playing on eGO servers, so i think thats still my priority.
 
It's too bad :(

I was going to join the orrientation but I forgot, but thanks for this forum post!:w00t:
 
argh didn't make the meeting... I also been having trouble getting my mic to work, but that's another story...
 
Thanks so much! I think you'll be getting promoted soon XD

uh thanks lol but i don't think so, i may be posting this stuff but because of school i haven't been on tf2 much...also i should clarify this to get promoted you have to have an eG or eGO submit a recommendation on you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top