N Nightmare - Famous Joined Sep 15, 2007 Messages 485 Jul 24, 2009 #22 To be honest..... I didn't find it funny at all.... =/
Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Jul 24, 2009 #23 Nightmare said: To be honest..... I didn't find it funny at all.... =/ Click to expand... well everyone has thier own opinion and a different sense of humor i supose
Nightmare said: To be honest..... I didn't find it funny at all.... =/ Click to expand... well everyone has thier own opinion and a different sense of humor i supose
W WheresWaldo Active Member Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 376 Jul 24, 2009 #25 YAY this is my like absolute favourite video of all time and no the government doesnt believe if you found waldo you may or may not get a drunken disorderly charge (im kidding i really have no idea) thanks for posting rufless ^^
YAY this is my like absolute favourite video of all time and no the government doesnt believe if you found waldo you may or may not get a drunken disorderly charge (im kidding i really have no idea) thanks for posting rufless ^^
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Jul 24, 2009 #26 WAldo, I have a clue where you are. LANCASTER eating cats and hikers? Tell me if I'm right
W WheresWaldo Active Member Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 376 Jul 24, 2009 #27 Uhuhuuuhhhhh LIES *runs away*