40k the easy way!

Jubei

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
1,339
From Woodstock:

First one to kill Jubei with all the weapons in TF2. (Excluding: BONK, The Sandvich, The Razorback, teleporters, dispensers, Kritzkrieg, Medigun. Must get an assist with Jarate.) Screenshots for each kill required.

Kill me with each of the weapons listed below. Post a screen shot of each weapon kill in this thread. First one to get kills with ALL the weapons will get $40,000 casino cash. No dominations required.

Here's the list:

Scout - Scattergun, Force-a-nature, Pistol*, Bat, Sandman
Pyro - Flamethrower, Backburner, Shotgun*, Flare Gun, Fire Axe, Axtinguisher
Heavy - Sasha, Natascha, Shotgun*, Fists, K.G.B.
Sniper- Sniper Rifle, Huntsman, Submachine Gun, Kukri, Jarate (needs assist)
Medic - Syringe Gun, Blutsauger, Bonesaw, ?bersaw
Spy - Revolver, Knife (both backstab AND regular kill), Ambassador
Engineer - Pistol*, Shotgun*, Sentry Gun lv1, SG lv2, SG lv3, Wrench
Soldier - Rocket Launcher, Shotgun*, Shovel
Demoman - Grenade, Sticky Bomb, Bottle

Note:
The Scout and Engineer Pistol are identical - so I only need one or the other. Same with the Pyro, Heavy, Engineer and Soldier's shotgun; I only need one of the four.

To help balance things a bit and overcome how easy the Engineer's kills would have been (due to 2/3 of his weapons are shared), I am requiring a kill from each level of his Sentry Gun.

August 31st is the deadline. If nobody wins then I'll think of something new. I mostly hang out on Black Mesa, although I'll accept invites to other servers (must be ours, I'm not going off reservation for this) on occasion.
 
Last edited:
You need to go around to different servers and play a lot, otherwise this could take awhile.
 
You can add me to steam friends and invite me over to play. I'll make guest appearances.

Edit: I've also bumped the date to Agugust 31st.
 
That's fine, I'm more than happy to add members to my friends list.

You know, I can also help with any questions or if you need an admin - I'm not just good for 40k! :P
 
Woodstock can't do anything but ubersaw and shoot his medigun... He has no idea how any of the other weapons work ;)
 
Woodstock can't do anything but ubersaw and shoot his medigun... He has no idea how any of the other weapons work ;)

Don't forget Blutsauger too, A good medic(and I KNOW they're an amazing medic.) Uses their whole arsenal. It really helps when backpeddling against a pyro that got a burn on you, I know countless times I've almost died with 3ish health.

Don't underestimate the Blut! =P
 
Lmfao Kunai...As for the bounty...Thats way too much SS for me to even bother with so I dont think I'll be in this one...

Well that's one way to say you can't do it!

just kidding.... I think. :P
 
Don't forget Blutsauger too, A good medic(and I KNOW they're an amazing medic.) Uses their whole arsenal. It really helps when backpeddling against a pyro that got a burn on you, I know countless times I've almost died with 3ish health.

Don't underestimate the Blut! =P

Woodstock goes head-on into pyros with his ubersaw. Turning around to see a medic running at you with his ubersaw out strikes fear into your eyes; it's a tactic that he uses.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top