- Joined
- Jul 3, 2009
- Messages
- 86
Okay so chances are you have already seen this, but still it's amazing all the same!
[ame="http://www.wegame.com/watch/Dynamic_Action_Team_Ep_01_Cut_That_Wood/"]Episode 1[/ame]
[ame="http://www.wegame.com/watch/Dynamic_Action_Team_Ep_02_The_Sorcerer/"]Episode 2[/ame]
[ame="http://www.wegame.com/watch/Dynamic_Action_Team_Ep_03_Fitting_In/"]Episode 3[/ame]
[ame="http://www.wegame.com/watch/Dynamic_Action_Team_Ep_04_The_Spice_Must_Flow/"]Episode 4[/ame]
[ame="http://www.wegame.com/watch/Dynamic_Action_Team_Ep_05_Stay_a_While_and_Listen/"]Episode 5[/ame]
But it has seemed to be discontinued, which is disappointing because it was very well done, with amazing synchronization! I hope that the creator does come back to it, but I don't hold high hopes for that happening. Anyways, still fun to watch no matter how many times you've seen it! XD
[Note: I did a search of the forums and didn't see any posts about this, so I hope I didn't create a duplicate thread D:, but chances are I did, so sorry ahead of time, if that be the case]
[ame="http://www.wegame.com/watch/Dynamic_Action_Team_Ep_01_Cut_That_Wood/"]Episode 1[/ame]
[ame="http://www.wegame.com/watch/Dynamic_Action_Team_Ep_02_The_Sorcerer/"]Episode 2[/ame]
[ame="http://www.wegame.com/watch/Dynamic_Action_Team_Ep_03_Fitting_In/"]Episode 3[/ame]
[ame="http://www.wegame.com/watch/Dynamic_Action_Team_Ep_04_The_Spice_Must_Flow/"]Episode 4[/ame]
[ame="http://www.wegame.com/watch/Dynamic_Action_Team_Ep_05_Stay_a_While_and_Listen/"]Episode 5[/ame]
But it has seemed to be discontinued, which is disappointing because it was very well done, with amazing synchronization! I hope that the creator does come back to it, but I don't hold high hopes for that happening. Anyways, still fun to watch no matter how many times you've seen it! XD
[Note: I did a search of the forums and didn't see any posts about this, so I hope I didn't create a duplicate thread D:, but chances are I did, so sorry ahead of time, if that be the case]















